This Time I'm Listening

Day 3 was so hard. Luckily, I had Fer to support me. And having lunch with her parents helped me be distracted because we didn't talk about it. But, I woke up crying and cried again when I came back,, Mommy helped ironically. She was really supportive. And turned him into a villain for a little bit which I exactly what I needed, even though I know he's not one. I still think he was a good person, but he did take advantage of me. He did play the victim. He did use my car maybe knowing I could get in trouble. Regardless, it's over. And today is day 4. I have work. I have phisio. I have my massage. I will be ok. It will be ok. I have friends. I have hope that I will heal from this injury. I have the beach weekend to hopefully look forward to. I have future hikes that I've been wanting to do for a while. I have strength training with Andres so I can get stronger and healthy again. Something I have been ignoring for a long time and I think this injury has been the push. More strength, less biking. That's how I will finish the year. And hiking and summits. I will finish the year strong. This was just a bump in the road. A fork in the road. Another lesson. Another sign. And this time I am listening.

I'm grateful for...

- lessons the universe sends me

- patty, mommy, and fer and their support yesterday

- my health and feeling better a little each day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma Bonding

Keep Connecting

George