Trust and Act
I'm feeling better about my decision. Sometimes it creeps up on me, but then I remember the things that hurt me. Maybe they weren't intentional, but they were there. So, now I move on. I bounce back. I do something fun. I heal from my injury, I eat protein and strength train. I focus on me and my future after Peace Corps. I will be ok. I will be happy without him. I wasn't happy with him. It was lust, not love. It was comfort. It was companionship. And I miss that, but not all of it was real. And I trusted myself. I acted on my gut this time. That was a good thing, Anni. I need to keep doing that. Trust and act. It's the only way.
I'm grateful for...
- my health and hope for healing with injury
- realization that I've abandoned my health and now I can work on it with more protein, creatine, and vitamins
- everyone who supported me through this: Patty, Sonja, Fer, Jenny, Peter, Jean, Elizabeth
Comments
Post a Comment