I Am Healing
I'm still having a hard time with this, but I think it's normal. I did care about him, maybe even loved him. But, I can still love someone and know there not the right person for me. So, stick with that. Stick with that, Anni. He wasn't the right person and the right person will come. Everyone is telling me that. There is a right person and he will find me. He will love me gradually, he will be kind and sweet and funny. He will have his shit together. He will be secure and stable. That's what I need. George wasn't it. He was in debt, he was without a job, without a car and an expired lisence, he lost everything he put in his business, he was needy and anxious, and vaped, and didn't take care of his health. He had no insurance. At least Justin had that part nailed. But, he lived with his mom. Anyways, I don't need to carry anyone anymore. I want to be cared for and someone who adds to my life, not takes from it. They took. I deserve to be loved. And I will find that. It will come. Because I am getting closer to what I actually want and need. I am healing. I know what I deserve. And I deserve more.
I'm grateful for...
- Learning from this experinece
- My healing physically and emotionally
- Patty, Fer, Ari, Sonja
Comments
Post a Comment